Out of Hours Emergency Contact Email
In order for the school to quickly respond to any positive test results, we have set up a dedicated out-of-hours email address:
Please only use this email address when the school office is closed and you need to urgently notify the school of a positive test result.
Schools are required to take reasonable steps to protect staff, pupils and others from coronavirus (COVID-19) within the education setting. Schools should assess the risks and implement proportionate control measures to limit the transmission of coronavirus (COVID-19). It is a legal requirement that we revisit and update our risk assessments regularly. The risk assessment below is a “dynamic document” which is kept under regular review, taking regard of changing circumstances.
Covid-19 Outbreak Management Plan
All education and childcare settings should have outbreak plans outlining how they will operate if additional measures are recommended in their setting or area. This includes how they would ensure every child, pupil or student receives the quantity and quality of education and care to which they would normally be entitled.
This local outbreak plan is aligned with national guidance and our local arrangements and all advice given will be considered in line with this plan.
Two or more test-confirmed cases of COVID-19 among individuals associated with a specific non-residential setting with illness onset dates within 14 days, and one of:
- identified direct exposure between at least 2 of the test-confirmed cases in that setting (for example under one metre face to face, or spending more than 15 minutes within 2 metres) during the infectious period of one of the cases
- when there is no sustained local community transmission - absence of an alternative source of infection outside the setting for the initially identified cases
Guidance and Information for Parents
Home and Blended Learning
Letters to Parents
Support for Families
If you are struggling and require support please contact our pastoral team via the school telephone number: 01788 544309 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Class teachers can also be contacted via the ClassDojo messaging system or through Home/School Link books.
There are also a range of online resources for support:
- Warwickshire Welfare Scheme
- Bereavement support: Educational Psychology Service, Cruse (email@example.com or 0808 808 1677), NHS
- Family Information Service
- Domestic Abuse Helpline
- Citizens’ Advice Service
- Young Carers: 024 7621 7740
- Samaritans Helpline: 116 123 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Childline: 0800 1111